Sheffield Offers International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship 2020
The University of Sheffield, UK, is offering International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship in 2020.
The scholarships are competitive awards worth 50 per cent of the tuition fee for an undergraduate degree programme starting in September 2020.
The scholarship is available for new international (non-EU) students who meet the eligibility criteria.
The candidates will be able to apply for a scholarship via MUSE for applicants – the form will be going live shortly.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is 13:00 (UK time) on Monday 4 May 2020.
- Scholarship results will be announced by 16:00 (UK time) on Friday 22 May 2020.
- The candidates’ programme must be scheduled to commence at the University of Sheffield in September 2020.
- The candidate must receive an offer for a course studied in full at the University of Sheffield. All undergraduate degree courses are eligible with the exceptions of Medicine (A100/A101) and Dentistry (A200).
- For tuition fee purposes, the candidate must be self-funded and eligible to pay the overseas tuition fee.
- The candidate must not be a sponsored student.