Maharashtra CET Law 2019 admit cards released on mahacet.org, check direct link and details here
MAH LLB 5 Year CET 2019 admit cards are released on cetcell.mahacet.org. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website. Check direct link to download hall ticket here and details of the test.
Admit cards for MAH LLB 5 Year CET 2019 admit cards are released. MAH LLB 5 Year CET is conducted for admission into five year LLB course. The Maharashtra Directorate of Technical Education is conducting MAH CET 2019. Registered candidates can download their admit card from the official website of MAHCET, cetcell.mahacet.org.
The hall tickets of successfully registered candidates were released on April 10, 2019. Candidates can download hall ticket from the website till April 21, 2019. The admit cards are available for download only through online mode. Maharashtra DTE also informed registered candidates about the release of admit cards through their registered mobile number and email id.
MAH LLB 5 Year CET 2019 admit cards: Steps to follow
- Visit the official website of MAHCET, cetcell.mahacet.org
- Click on the link ‘MHT- LLB (5 years) CET-2019’ link on the homepage
- Candidates can check the important dates under the Important Dates tab
- Click on the login link under Important Dates
- Select the link to download the hall ticket
- Print it for further reference
Online MAH-LL.B 5Years CET 2019 is scheduled on April 21, 2019. This exam is conducted every year. The result will be declared on May 13, 2019 from 5 pm onwards. 15040 seats are offered for the five-year integrated course LLB course. Candidates are advised to preserve the admit card as it will be required at the time of admission.
Commissioner, State CET Cell is the competent authority to conduct the test. The competent authority will give admission to the candidates in the institutes that are recognized by the Government of Maharashtra and are affiliated to any Non-agricultural University in Maharashtra. Here is a list of institutes to which candidates will be admitted.
- Government College offering LL.B. 5 Years Integrated Course
- All Government Aided Colleges offering LL.B. 5 Years Integrated Course
- All University Departments offering LL.B. 5 years Integrated Course
- All University Managed Institutes offering LL.B. 5 Years Integrated Course
- All Un-aided colleges offering LL.B. 5 Years Integrated Course
The candidates are required to preserve the admit card. The admit card with original photograph, signature of candidate and invigilator will be needed at the time of admission. Candidates have to carry a valid ID along with the hall ticket in the examination hall for Identity verification. Candidates must note that ration card and Learner’s Driving License will not be accepted as valid ID proof. Candidates without original ID proof will not be allowed in the examination hall.