CBSE Class 12 Physics Board Exam 2019: Last minute Preparation Tips
Do’s before the exam
1. Know most important & expected questions for CBSE Class 12th Physics Paper
2. Must practice CBSE Sample Papers 2019 before exam: The detailed solutions are given here: Get Solutions PDF
3. Revision of Learned Concepts only: At the last minute do not learn anything new. Just revise all that you have learned earlier for the exam. Check out the chapter wise marks weightage:
4. Must do NCERT Solved Examples: Make sure you practice all the NCERT solved examples & practice questions. The numerical part is covered majorly from the NCERT textbook.
5. Practice diagrams: The popular diagrams like – image formation in lenses, telescope, astronomical telescope, compound microscope, AC and DC generator, magnetic field in magnet, etc. must be practiced before the exam.
6. Revise all numerical formulae: Go through the formulae once to tackle all the numerical problems.
Do’s during the exam:
1. Manage Time wisely: Begin the paper with section D, then section C followed by section A & B. Ideally, the time allocated to each section should be:
Section A – 15 min.
Section B – 20 min.
Section C – 1 hour 15 mins.
Section D – 1 hour.
And, the remaining 10 mins for revision.
2. Solve easy questions first: Solve those questions first which you already know. If you are stuck in solving tricky questions, leave them for the end.
3. Add units where necessary: Marks are cut even for small mistakes, like not adding units for physical quantities. Be careful with them.
4. Revise after completion: The best way of catching the small mistakes is to revise the complete paper for atleast 10 mins.
5. Stay Calm: Don’t stress yourself too much before the exam. You might end up wasting all the efforts you have put while preparing for the exam.